A Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
If you have a medically determined diagnosis of traumatic brain injury (TBI), the COMMCARE Waiver can help you remain as independent as possible.
To be eligible for the COMMCARE Waiver, you must:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a medically determinable diagnosis of traumatic brain injury and require a Nursing Facility (NF) level of care
- Meet the financial requirements as determined by your local County Assistance Office.
Services available may include:
- Accessibility Adaptations, Equipment, Technology, and Medical Supplies
- Adult Daily Living
- Community Integration
- Community Transition Services
- Financial Management Services
- Home Health
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Prevocational Services
- Residential Habilitation
- Service Coordination
- Structured Day Habilitation Services
- Supported Employment
- Therapeutic and Counseling Services